Coffee breaks, receptions: 250 persons
Plenary and committee meetings: 200 persons.
Direct access to the Benedict XII Cloister.
Built in 1337-1338, this floor of the Conclave wing has now been restored as one long room with modular, removable walls. In the Middle Ages this room was divided into six rooms with wooden ceilings. It was reserved for the workers in the Bouteillerie and in the Paneterie which served as the commissary and food supply for the pontifical court. It served more than 300 meals a day and distributed bread and wine to 800 poor persons.
Paneterie. 250 pax - 350m2