Un situation stratégique
Location / Getting there
Avignon is in the heart of Provence at the intersection of 3 French regions: Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, Languedoc-Roussillon and Rhône-Alpes. Avignon’s unique geographic position, just 2 hours and 38 minutes from Paris by TGV, makes it the ideal location for your meetings and events.
TGV high-speed train station - AVIGNON TGV STATION
Arrived directly City center in 4 mn since the TGV station :
FOR GROUPS :
Get a 5 to 60% reduction on your train tickets!
The SNCF offers up to 60% off train tickets starting with 10 adult train tickets purchased at the same time.
Reserve your train tickets. A 20% reduction will be given upon presentation of a Meeting reduction form *.
SNCF – Group and Business Incentive Touring Department
Tél +33(0) 810 879 479
E-mail : email@example.com / www.sncf.com
Convention Travel department
TSA 62002 - 92099 LA DEFENSE Cédex
Fax : +33(0)1 74 54 06 77
* To get your reduction, contact the meeting organiser who shall request the reduction form directly from the SNCF.
3 AIRPORTS closeness, which 1 international :
- 45 mn of the city center by the highway A7, and 25 minutes by TGV(HST) (TGV station the Mediterranean Sea - Aix-Vitrolles) + shuttle.
- National connections and direct international connections towards 65 destinations.
- 10 mn from Center of the City
NEW : flights to Amsterdam (NL) from May
AND ALSO : charter flights, VIP space, private flights...
- 30 minutes from the centre city on the A9 motorway
- Connections to 3 European destinations (Liverpool, London, Charleroi) and Marocco (Fez)